New updated version for January 2013!
We know that the protocols matter.
That is why you have to know what they are and double check your work.
Introducing the Sodium Chlorite & Chlorine Dioxide (MMS Protocols) Quick Reference Guide.
This now 96-page electronic document (.pdf) is filled with concise information regarding all of the protocols:
- Protocol 1000 includes a visual guide to the 6 supplies needed to properly make, the 4 ways to activate, 8 must-know warnings including which juices to use and not use, and 3 tips to improve the process including how to make other quantities and shelf life. (Pages 7-10)
- Protocol 1000+ includes a visual guide to the 7 supplies needed to properly make, 4 ways to activate and get the right amount of DMSO, 8 must-know warnings including how to avoid diarrhea, plus 4 tips including how to prep a full day's worth of doses and how to improve the taste. (Pages 11-14)
- Protocol 2000 includes a visual guide 6 supplies needed to properly make, 4 different ways to activate, 8 must-know warnings including how to properly reduce the dosage if needed, and 3 tips on how to make capsules correctly. (Pages 15-18)
- Protocol 3000 includes a visual guide to the 8 supplies needed to properly make, the 4 steps to proper activation, 7 must-know warnings including a 3-part allergy warning, plus 3 tips to help absorbtion. (Pages 19-23)
- Protocol 4000 includes a visual guide to the 6 supplies needed to properly make, the 3 phases of activation including tips for varying body weights, 10 must-know warnings including clarity on the Herxheimer reaction, plus 5 tips including instructions on how to buy calcium hypochlorite. (Pages 24-31)
- MMS1 includes a visual guide to the 5 supplies needed to properly make, 2 efficient ways to activate, 7 must-know warnings, a 1 tip on shelf-life. (Pages 32-35)
- MMS2 includes a visual guide to the 2 supplies needed to properly make, the correct percentage of powder for capsules, 4 must-know warnings including what to do if someone has the flu, and 5 tips including how to determine "available chlorine." (Pages 36-39)
- MMS3 includes a visual guide to the 9 supplies needed to properly make, the 9 steps for proper activation including how to use an wine glass to get the right mixture, 4 must-know warnings, and 5 tips. (Pages 40-43)
- Clara's 6 and 6 includes a visual guide to the 5 supplies needed to properly make, the 4 steps to proper activation, 1 must-know warning, and 3 tips including how to dose properly for weight. (Pages 44-47)
- Spray Bottle includes a visual guide to the 4 supplies needed to properly make, the 3 steps to activate properly, 1 must-know warning, and 1 tip. (Pages 48-51)
- Bath includes a visual guide to the 3 supplies needed to properly make, the 6 activation steps, 1 must-know warning about diluting, and 1 tip. (Pages 52-55)
- Bag includes a visual guide to the 7 supplies needed to properly make, the 14 CRITICAL activation steps including how to properly make and then get inside the bag, 3 must-know warnings, and 3 tips. (Pages 56-59)
- Enema includes a visual guide to the 5 supplies needed to properly make, the 10 steps to proper activation including notes on aloe vera and coffee, 3 must-know warnings, and 2 tips including the use of a catheter. (Pages 60-63)
- Gas includes a visual guide to the 4 supplies needed to properly make, the 6 CRITICAL steps to activate and avoid burns, 2 must-know warnings, and 2 tips. (Pages 64-67)
- Basic Detox Protocol from Dr Ron Neer includes a visual guide to the 6 supplies needed to properly make, the 6 steps to proper activation including metric conversions, 5 must-know warnings, and 4 tips including how to start for a child. (Pages 67-71)
- Mouthwash includes a visual guide to the 7 supplies needed to properly make, the 7 activation steps, the 5 warnings, and the tip to make it taste great. (Pages 73-76)
- Water Purification & Storage includes a visual guide to the 4 supplies need to properly make, the 2 different methods of activation with 4 steps each, the 4 warnings, and great tips including what FEMA recommends for each household. (Pages 77-80)
- Sanitizer includes a visual guide to the 6 supplies needed to properly make, the 6 activation steps, the 6 warnings, and 3 tips. (Pages 81-84)
- Room Deodorizer includes a visual guide to the 4 supplies needed to properly make, the 6 activation steps, the 2 warnings and a tip to help you make your house smell great! (Pages 85-88)
- Animal Basic Detox includes a visual guide to the 5 supplies needed to properly make, the 6 activation steps, the 2 warnings, and 4 tips including a conversion chart for helping you animal in Pounds, Kilos, Ounces, and Mililiters. (Pages 89-92)
- Anit-Plaque Mouth Rinse includes a visual guide to the 5 supplies needed to properly make, the 3 activation steps, the 2 warnings, and 2 tips on brushing techniques. (Pages 93-96)
Each protocol is broken up into:
- Supplies needed including pictures of each supplie
- Proper steps for activation
If you use MMS or recommend it to others then this REFERENCE GUIDE is a MUST.
Get your copy today!!!
Your health matters.
Introducing MMS Plus+ The Missing Guide for Better Health with MMS.
Why another guide?
While MMS is one of the most potent pathogen killers known to man, it does not address every need biologically.
If your house had a mold problem you would need to find the source of the mold, say a leaky pipe, fix it, and then remove the mold. This is what MMS does. It does not however help you put up new dry wall, roll out new carpet, and repaint the house. This is where some very critical and time-tested superfoods come into play.
After MMS has attacked the pathogen it is time to go in and rebuild the health of your cells. Your cells need nutrients and not just any nutrients. They ONLY repair themselves with plant-based, bio-available nutrients. Modern chemistry allows big chemical companies to synthetically create things such as Vitamin C, however, your body is unsure what to do with the synthetic chemical and the desired result, which is better, health, is never achieved.
This book is a collection of the superfoods our team has tested. They are not meant to take the place of MMS, but rather pick up where MMS leaves off.
We encourage you to read through all of the options and pick one that you feel best meets your needs. Try it, and let us know how you feel.
This 189-page electronic document (.pdf) is filled with concise information regarding:
- MMS Basic Detox - The new standard for safely starting MMS with a MUCH better taste and the same potency. Page 12-13
- MMS Chemistry Simplified - Do you know the 7 critical areas to monitor when mixing MMS? If these areas are ignored your potency could be several times stronger or weaker than needed. Page 14-22
- Plus Dozens of High-Beneficial Ways to Dramatically Increase Your Health by Adding to Your MMS Regimen, including:
- A liquid vitamin that has a unique mineral blend to help your overall health. It contains 100% ionic, life-giving minerals that are reduced to the smallest, most bioavailable form. Page 23-26
- A leaf that has 7 X the vitamin C found in oranges; 4 X the calcium found in milk, and twice the protein; 4 X the vitamin A found in carrots; 3 X the potassium found in bananas; 3 X the iron found in almonds. Page 27-36
- A tincture that provides your body with over 70 essential trace minerals, delivered at the cellular level for maximum benefit. Page 37-40
- An oil that is one of the most reliable and concentrated food sources of four nutrients that are essential to human health: DHA, EPA, vitamin A, and vitamin D. Page 41-43
- A plant that is used as a source of dietary protein, B-vitamins, and iron. It contains roughly ten times the amount of chlorophyll in green vegetables per volume. Chlorophyll helps build red blood cells in the body and provides an easily absorbable form of magnesium. This combination helps oxygenate the blood stream and removes organic toxins. Page 44-54
- A mineral that increases enzyme production within bodily glands and improving resistance to illness; increases flexibility in muscle tissue; increases blood circulation;and reduces muscle inflammation and promotes muscle healing. Page 55-64
- A plant that neutralizes free radicals and is one of the most power anti-fungal, antibiotics available. Page 65-69
- An element that helps everything from metabolic rates to healthier hair to the reproductive system. Page 70-77
- A seed that not only stabilizes blood sugar and electrolyte levels, improves hydration, but also is a complete protein. Page 78-82.
- A seed that improves everything from cholesterol levels to brain function to blood pressure. Page 83-89
- A root that is a natural antiseptic, potent anti-inflammatory, pain killer, removes plaque from the brain, and is a natural liver detoxifier. Page 90-84
- A plant product that is an appetite stimulant; to improve stamina and athletic performance; and for premature aging, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), hay fever (allergic rhinitis), mouth sores, joint pain (rheumatism), painful urination, prostate conditions, and radiation sickness. Page 85-99
- A root that is used throughout the world to help with stomach problems, muscle soreness, and most pains. Page 100-110.
- A seed that has an unidentified compound in it that may help to promote learning, memory and immune function. Because of their high amino acid content they directly effect muscle performance offering an extra edge when it comes to muscle building, stamina and recovery. Page 111-116
- An oil that helps with nearly every type of skin issue. It reduces inflammation and therefore helps joint issues as well. Page 117-121
- A plant that is used for maintaining thyroid function, which regulates metabolism and affects weight control. It is a diuretic and can help to eliminate toxins from the body and relieve excess water retention, which can lower blood pressure. It also is used to strengthen nails and promote hair growth. Page 122-126
- A fruit juice colic, convulsions, cough, diabetes, painful urination, stimulating menstrual flow, fever, liver disease, constipation, and dozens of other issues. Page 127-131
- A berry that helps protect the liver, help eyesight, improve sexual function and fertility, strengthen the legs, boost immune function, improve circulation, and promote longevity. Page 132-139
- A berry that is high fiber content, omega fatty acids, amino acids, and other vitamins all contribute to promote appetite suppression, increase metabolism, slow down the buildup of body fat, and boost energy to allow you to increase your daily activity and burn more calories. Page 140-144
- A root that is high in vitamins, antioxidants, flavonoids, essential fatty acids, phosphorus and trace elements, and can slow down the aging of the cells degeneration process, prevent loss of hair, and strengthen organization vigor to keep skin moist. Page 145-148
- A grass that washes drug deposits from the body, neutralizes toxins, purifies the livers and improves blood sugar problems. Page 149-154
- A gel that lowers cholesterol, boosts oxygen in your blood, soothes pain, alkalizes the body, and nourishes with dozens of minerals and vitamins. Page 155-163
- A nut that kills viruses, bacteria, and fungi. It also provides energy, improves digestions, and reduces stress. Page 164-178
- A berry that is a power anti-depressant, anti-herpes, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and powerful Vitamin C. Page 179-183
- A jelly that stimulates growth, restores strength, regenerates the organism, refreshes memory and regulates the metabolism. Page 184-189
If you use MMS or recommend it to others then this REFERENCE GUIDE is a MUST.
Get your copy today!!!